Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 25mm classical greek - ancient battlegroup 21 figs - inf (14156)
- BRITAINS NORTON BRITISH ARMY DISPATCH RIDER ON NORTON MOTORBIKE ORIGINAL C PICS
- Lego 6280 - Pirates Imperial Armada Flagship - 1996 - 3 fig Boxed, Instructions
- Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Action Figure
- 1986 GI JOE HAVOC H.A.V.O.C. 100% complete w Cross Country v1 driver
- PlayArts KAI Batman Arkham Knight PVC Action Figure Collectible Model Toy 27CM
- Tamiya 1 35 scale Sherman Easy Eight - Korean War
- Carbon Cub S+ 1.3m RTF EU A-HBZ3200EU
- Zuru Tangle CRAZY & CLASSIC Series 1 Textured Fiddle Fidget Stress
- VEHICLE MILITARY CEF ACMAT 1 50 TPK 635 DUO TRACTORS TPK 6.35 SAND KHAKI MIB
- McLaren MP4-12C no.11 24 Hours of Spa 2013 (A.Leclerc - M.PARISY - A.Soucek)
- CMNL UKBUS5009 Mercedes Citaro Bus Solent bluee Line blueeStar Southampton MIB
- Lego Key rings Star Wars Darth Vader Classic Super Heros Hulk Castle City NEW
- Entire 1999 Starting Lineup Poseable Figures. Collectibles- Brand New In Boxes
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...