Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- New Warlord Games Blood Red Skies Starter Set
- Small Army - Nakajima KI-49 Helen, 530 piece - Cobi Free Shipping
- ULTRA RARE BABY CLUB FROM C & A LAMB COMFORTER WITH DUMMY HOLDER
- Lego Minifigures Series 13 FULL SET
- NEW Transformers masterpiece MP26 road rage robot mode total length 25cm act JP
- FunKo 388 - Pop - King Kong - Kong Skull Island - 15 cm
- Archangel - Marvel Legends (Hit Monkey BAF) New Sealed.
- Yokomo YR-4M2 Type-J Aluminium Center One-Way Unit - ZR-640JR
- Corgi battle of britain eurofighter
- MINICHAMPS F1 400 740007 Brabham Ford BT44 C. Reutemann 1974 1 43
- Motormax models 1 24 Scale 79551 Volkswagen T1 Type 2 Panel van Splitty Green
- Lego - Job Lot Star Wars, City, Ninjago, Marvel, Pirates Of Carribean Etc
- TAKATOKU 1985 robot MATCHBOX Robotech SDF-1 Battle Fortress Prometheus Macross
- Karl Bub Fahrkartenhaus Fahrkartenausgabe 2 Cards Home Building Tin Toy
- Bronco 1 35 Archer 17 Pdr Self-propelled Gun CB35074 @
- Horse For Barbie, Fashion Royalty, action figures, 1 6 Scale
- TOYBIZ 1996 Planet of The Symbiotes VENOM THE MADNESS figure
- FMS Kingfisher Multi Role Trainer 1.4m +Wheels, Floats and Skis
- Eurographics emoji Puzzle (300-teilig, Mehrfarbig)
- Diecast Car Model Almost Real Land Rover Range Rover 1970 1 18 (Yellow) + GIFT
- Minichamps Ford Focus RS WRC Rossi Monza Rally 09 1 43
- Dublo Dinky Model No 063 COMMER VAN blueE BOXED
- 25mm marlburian austrian - regiment 16 figures - inf (35519)
- 1 72 Eduard Model Kit Royal Class Spitfire Mk Ix Quattro Combo - 172 Mk
- LEGO Technic Air Race Jet 2017 (42066) - NEW & SEALED, RETIRED SET
- TRANSFORMERS MOVIE TOY JOBLOT OPTIMUS IRONHIDE BUMBLEBEE SENTINEL STARSCREAM
- Gi Joe Adventure Team 1970’s Photo Recon
- Kenner Legends of Batman 6 Dark Rider Batman & Stallion
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...