Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Carrera 30814 Digital 132 BMW M1 Procar Andretti, No.01 , 1979
- Parred Bebop Drone with Skycontroller bluee
- GIBSONS CIVILIZATION SKILL & STRATEGY BOARD GAME AGE 12+ FOR 2-7 PLAYERS - NEW
- TRIANG LARGE PRESS STEEL TIN PLATE HORSE BOX TRANSPORTER LORRY
- March BMW 792 NO. 11 M.HASEMI JAF Suzuka Gp 1979
- 1999 Learning Curve Robotix Vox Centurion Robot Building Set Complete Works
- WCW NWO Scott Hall and Kevin Nash Action Figure
- Han Solo Large Head 1977 STAR WARS Complete VINTAGE Original A1 HK Coo
- Rare Electric Derby Game by Kays
- TAMIYA SCALE 1.12 MOTORCYCLE SERIES NO130 MODEL KIT REPSOL HONDA RC213V `14
- Kidrobot Batman The Joker Classic Dunny 5 Inch Vinyl Figure NEW Toys Art
- Traxxas 3350R 3500 Velineon VXL-3s Waterproof RC Brushless Power System
- CB96 TOY Drone Quadcopter 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis 2MP Quadcopter Funny ABS Wide Angle
- Bugatti veyron HERMES LIMITED EDITION MR 1 18 ..
- MINICHAMPS VALENTINO ROSSI MODEL AGV HELMET HELMET 1 8 TEST SEPANG 2012 DUCATI
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...