Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“selling together 3 original boxes for corgi 203-315-419 cars -intact with all flaps fine very good condition as shown”|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- The Wizard Of Oz Beanies - Scarecrow, Lion & Wizard - Warner Bros Studio Store
- FMS 70MM A10 MAIN LANDING GEAR FMSPV116
- Hitch-hiker's guide to the Eclipse game, 1999. Souvenir board game. NEW and seal
- Brooklin 1 43 Scale BRK86 - 1938 Cadillac 60 Special Metallic Green
- 1 43 Porsche 911 GT3 RSR 2003 Presentation
- LEGO Ninjago 2259 Skull Motorbike NEW SEALED
- WWE Figures - Basic Series 78 - Mattel - Brand New - Sealed
- Medicom Konatsuya Kaiju Sofubi Cat Rare Flame bluee Expo Ed 2016 Mvh
- Switch Science Rapiro Toy Educational learning Science genuine from JAPAN NEW
- DC Comics Universe ARKHAM CITY BATMAN & SUPERMAN toy 6 figure set RARE
- Frog 1 110 f138 Trinity House Lightship South Goodwin vintage c1964 model ship k
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...