Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- HBB81744 - Hobbyboss 1 48 - A-1B Trainer Aircraft
- Ninja All-Stars - Clan Kitsune - Extension US77211
- Corgi Dornier Do 17Z, Luftwaffe 7. KG 3, Battle of Britain, 1940. AA38806
- BMW 335i (F30) 2012 White, Model Car 1 18 Welly
- VANGUARDS LAND ROVER DEFENDER & FORD SIERRA SAPPHIRE TAYSIDE POLICE 1 43 TP1002
- 100% complete lego friends bundle, 41100, 41093, private jet & hair salon
- McFarlane MLB 6 COMPLETE SET SURPRISE VARIANT Clemens, Rodriguez
- GI JOE COBRA NIGHT RAVEN JET COMPLETE 1986 HASBRO
- ICE MERP Rogues Of The Borderlands
- 1 25 Jungle Jim Vega Revell 7356
- DC COLLECTIBLES SUPERMAN THE MAN OF STEEL SHANE DAVIS COLD CAST STATUE NIB
- Dynam Messerschmitt ME262 ARTF Retracts PNP no Tx Rx Bat Chg
- 4967 HD 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis 720P UAV Drone Dual Camera Toy
- Ferrari Portofino blue Abu Dhabi 1 18 - P18155D BBR
- RIO RI4327 FIAT 238 1970 blueE MARTINI 1 43 MODELLINO DIE CAST MODEL
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...