Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- WW2 GERMAN MODEL TIGER 1 TANK
- Corgi DAF XF Space Cab Curtainsider Wreford's Transport REF CC13216
- RARE Manchester United lge model stadium collectable Old Trafford MINT CONDITION
- 1 6 Scale ENTERBAY Real Masterpiece NBA Collection - Tracy Mcgrady Action Figure
- 1 6 Hot Toys MMS Star Wars Ep 7 The Force Awakens Finn LIGHTSABER AND HAND JC
- DC CONTEMPORARY TEEN TITANS DEATHSTROKE Nip
- Vintage Collectible Friction Powered Fire Sparkle Car Tin Toy Decorative
- Revell 1 48 Junkers Ju-88 C-6 Nightfighter Model Kit SEALED IN BAGS
- OS Engine MAX 46AXII with E-3071 Silencer
- Klerplunk Raptors Jurassic World Game. Delivery is Free
- F43M022 FERRARI 250 MM GP PORTUGAL 1953 Conde de Monte Real
- 2015 MPC Honda 750 Four Motorcycle 1 8 Model Kit new retro deluxe edition b
- Jada 1 24 DC Comics Bombshells Harley Quinn & 1951 Mercury - New - 30456
- LEGO Jungle Mobile Lab Construction Toy
- Transformers Action Figure RTS Deluxe Mindset 6 inch
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...