Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Rover SD 1 Vitesse 1980 Red 1 43 Premium x prd085 NEW
- Corgi 1 50 Mercedes Benz Actros MP4 In Transit
- LEGO 6492 TIME CRUISERS NAVIGATOR TIME CRUISER with ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS & BOX
- New Transformers THF-01 6PCS TAPES FOR SOUNDWAVE ACTIONS FIGURE KIDS TOYS
- Gi Joe Cobra 25th anniversary, vailor vs venom etc mib moc lot
- Play Arts Kai PA Deadpool Marvel Variant Action Figure Toy Doll Statue Display
- WWS Normandy Bocage Battle Field Kit 4, 20-28mm - Bolt Action Warhammer Terrain
- Trumpeter 1 35 Russian 9P138 Grad-1 on Zil-131
- VINTAGE SCALEXTRIC C4 ELECTRA NO 3 RED TYPE 6 VERY RARE IN SUPER CONDITION
- Radio Control Model Aeroplane AVIACRAFT PANIC BIPLANE
- VTech KidiZoom Action Cam 180 - Pink
- Very Rare Matchbox Superfast MB40 Corvette T Roof Made in England
- Jada Metals 1 24 Die Cast Justice League Batmobile With Batman Figure Model
- Lego Star Wars Corporate Alliance Tank Droid 75015
- Transformers deformation Transformers C-17 hot rod
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...