Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Warlord Bolt Action US M8 Scout Car, Pro Painted to order
- RARE VINTAGE 1960 MONOGRAM PLASTIC MODELS ELECTRIC MOTOR POWER KIT SEALED + BOX
- Scalextric McLaren P1 & Bugatti Veyron Fully Serviced & New Braids Fitted
- LEGO 6270 PIRATES FORBIDDEN ISLAND WITH ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS 100% COMPLETE
- SDCC COMIC CON 2015 HASBRO KRE-O TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON HIGH KREON CLASS 1985
- 1997 GI Joe Patton Classic Collection
- Marvel Spider-Man Titan Hero Series Kid Arachnid Figure Worldwide Free Shipping
- Magnetic Game Count and Flowers with Gemstones
- TSM MODEL 1 18 SCALE- TSM131811R 2003 BENTLEY SPEED 8 SEBRING 12H 3RD PLACE
- 1 43 Corgi Vanguards Product Sample Ford Consul 3000 GT 1998 VA55001 Signed
- VW Scirocco 1974 Green Metallic, Model Car 1 43 Maxichamps
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes Hulk Vs Red Hulk 76078 BNIB Red hulk is rare
- WWE FlexForce Tornado Takedown Ring Spinning Ring Floor Wrestling Toy NEW
- 1 6 scale 12” collectable action figure Dragon - Cyber Hobby MAX WUNSCHE
- Marvel Universe CONSTRICTOR AF MU 36
- Animal-Riding Self Propelled Plush Ride On Horse in Choice of Colour & Size
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...