Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 25mm 7YW prussian - seven years war fusiliers 24 figures metal - inf (7367)
- Takom 1 16 Imperial Japanese Army Type 94 Tankette Late Production with Figure
- Scalextric Legends Team Lotus Type 49b as driven by Graham Hill C3656A New Boxed
- 7500mAh 11.1V 3S Flight Lipo Battery For Yuneec Q500 4K For Typhoon RC Drone SE
- Tavensburger Tiptoi 00579 - Game across through Europe , Nip
- 1 43 Brabus 700 Biturbo Basic Mercedes SLS AMG C197 White SIG Ape
- MAISTO - 1 18 - FORD MUSTANG GT COBRA JET - 1968 - 31167W
- Corgi Aviation Jet Fighter Power Hawker Hunter F Mk6 bluee Diamonds AA32701
- DX9 Predotype Armor for Envasion Optimus Prime Loose
- KOTOBUKIYA ARTFX+ Statue DC Catwoman PVC figure Figurine Toy 1 10 Scale
- Yamanaya KAIJU BOOSKA Flying Brown Ver Figure sofubi vinyl Japan ultraman F S
- Matt Wagner's Grendel-Hunter pink-'98 Premiere Series-Big Blast Graphitti 1998
- Winter Precision Trees 21-28cm- Seafoam Model Scenery Railway Wargames Forest
- Trumpeter 1 700 USS John C Stennis CVN-74
- Scalextric Aston Martin DBR9 New and Boxed (taken from set) C2758
- Ty BEANIE BOO XL HUSKY 42 CM -
- 1 18 Autoart Hennessey Venom Gt
- PANOZ LMP 01 LE MANS 2003 1 43 Spark SCPZ06
- Porsche 550 Spyder 1955 bluee, Model Car 1 43 Maxichamps
- Lego Ninjago 70738 Final Flight Of Destinys Bounty
- WWE Classic Superstars Andy Kaufman Series 22 JAKKS Pacific Action Figure New
- 1 6 DRAGON GERMAN FELDGENDARMERIE MOTORCYCLE RIDER + MP-28 P-38 DID BBI WW2 21ST
- AT RAPIER'S POINT HISTORICAL WAR GAMING BOOK - ROLEMASTER - KEVIN SCRIVNER
- Kotobukiya Marvel Comics Kitty Pryde Bishoujo Figure Statue
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...