Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- SCALEXTRIC C3221 Chevrolet Camaro 1969
- UDI Drone RC U842 Falcon Quadcopter Drone HD 720P Camera 6 Axis Gyro Flipping&SD
- Girls Pink Pretend Toy Dressing Role Play Table Makeup Mirror Vanity Xmas Gifts
- BURAGO BG16907 1 18 FERRARI FXX-K SIGNATURE SERIES
- Polistil 1 15 MS. 105 BMW R75 5 MIB
- LEGO Legoland Exclusive (40306) Dragon Castle - RARE, BRAND NEW & SEALED
- Wwe Mattel Elite Basic Lot Aj Styles Retro Ultimate Warrior Seth Rollins Bliss
- NEW RARE 2006 KIDROBOT 8 gold AND blueE KING TUT BY SKET ONE DUNNY VINYL FIGURE
- WARHAMMER CITADEL OOP 80s C23 OGRE THUG POUCH VARIANT OGRYN 40K GAMES WORKSHOP
- DC Comics BATMAN ARKHAM CITY PENGUIN & HENCHMAN 6 video game toy figures
- MIN35103 - Miniart 1 35 - MB Type 170V German Cabrio Saloon
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...