Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Model is mint, box is still in one piece.”|
|Vehicle Make:||Ford||Series:||Ford Fairlane|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United Kingdom||Features:||Limited Edition|
|Material:||White Metal, Zamak||Vehicle Year:||1957|
|EAN:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 1985 PARA3 Paranoia Docbot H Games Workshop Bot Droid Robot Troubleshooter SciFi
- Tamiya Military Model 1 35 M26 Armored Tank Recovery Vehicle Scale Hobby 35244
- Moulin redy Les Papoum Large Soft Toy Activity Hippopotamus from Wyestyles
- LEGO Star Wars Red Five X-wing Starfighter (10240)
- Hasbro Transformers Alternators Dodge Viper Competition Coupe SUNSTREAKER
- Iron Maiden Mummy Eddie – Clothed 8 NECA action figure New
- The Loyal Subjects Action Vinyls SDCC Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles SIGNED
- Syma X8C Drone 2 chargers 3 x 2000mAh 7.4v batteries boxed
- BBR - FERRARI 375 PLUS CARRERA PANAMERICANA WINNER 123 1 18 (18004) - NEW
- REPLICAGRI 1 32 SCALE INTERNATIONAL 844 XL MODEL TRACTOR
- EFE 1 76 - E31904A RML ROUTEMASTER SINSHEIM MUSEUM 2007
- LEGO Pirates Soldiers' Fort (6242)
- GIANT GONZALEZ Hasbro Official WWF Action Figure bluee Card NICE SEALED 1993
- French Sapper Chasseur of Old Guard №2 54mm 1 32 Tin Toy Soldier Collectible
- DC Batcycle With Batman And Rear Wing Missile 2003 Mattel Release Rev 'N' Go
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Orruks Orcs Goblins Boys Mob 777
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...