Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“But in great condition”|
|Brand:||Scalextric||Item Type:||Boxed Sets (Tracks & Cars)|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- BYMO 25027 1 BAUER Cable Crane MC96 with Trench Cutter BC35 and HDS-T Scale 1 50
- BMW E30 M3 no.2 Winner Macau Guia Race 1988 (Altfrid Heger )
- Budgie Toys OO Gauge 1 76 London Routemaster Bus + Box & Leaflet - Ex Cond (2680
- LEGO 10232 Palace Cinema - Brand new sealed box - FREE P&P
- SCHLEICH VINTAGE 8 YAKARI COLLECTION ref 1D1355
- 1 6 Dam Toys US Marine Force Recon Combat Diver Woodland Marpat Ver 78055 Figure
- DC Collectibles Arkham Asylum Deluxe Action Figure Titan Joker
- MAZINGER Z - Mazinga Z Vinyl Coin Bank Money box HL Pro High Dream
- MNGLS-003 - Meng Model 1 48 - Me-410A-1 High Speed Bomber
- Fly Car Model 88336 BMW M1 Campeonato Nacional De Escuderias BNIB
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...