Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Sub-Type:||Super Cars||EAN:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Vtech Peek & Play Turtle 80-501603
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS 2010 White Norev 187561 1 18 Scale
- Diecast LAMBORGINI AVENDTADOR LP700-4 1 18 Scale
- Lego roman commander centurion X6 series 10 unopened new factory sealed
- WWE 2013 World Champions Ultimate Warrior Action Figure New MOC
- ACTION FORCE ACTION MAN SAS FROGMAN HOMBRE RANA P.B.P VINTAGE MADE IN SPAIN
- IMPERIEX BAF DC Universe Classics Figure Wave 10 Complete
- Terrain Battle Mat 3'x3' PVC Grass design for tabletop war gaming miniatures
- Heller 80773 model Kit, Scania 141 gervais - 141 124 80773 Kit
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...