Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Scalextric BMW Z4 GT3 AMD Tuning British GT Slot Car 1 32 C3848
- King Motor X59023 KM X2 Complete Centre Diff Gear Set 1 5th RC
- BABYLON 5 2258 CORE SET Limited Edition Complete Component Game System 52049
- CORGI TOY 328 1966 MONTE CARLO RALLYE HILLMAN IMP ORIGINAL CLEAN SEE PHOTOS
- Minichamps Johnny Herbert Benetton B195 British GP Winner 1995 1 43
- LEGO(9497)Star Wars,Republic Striker-class Starfighter,100%Complete,Mini ,Boxed
- Transformers Optimus Prime - Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Action Figure
- Schleich Eldrador 42450 Stone skeleton with weapon
- Gakken Pinball LCD Vintage 1980 LCD Electronic Game. VINTAGE RETRO 80S GAME.
- Mattel DCU DC Universe Classics Batman Legacy Catwoman
- Eduard Big Ed 49178 1 48 Sukhoi Su-25UB UBK Frogfoot Smer
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...