Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 6mm ECW generic - battle group 240 figures - inf (29135)
- Plaxton Pointer Dart Diecast Model Bus 20652
- AVIATION DOUGLAS DC3 - KLM 1 144 SCALE CORGI DIECAST MODEL
- M01 Transformers Masterpiece Deformation Optimus Prime Metal ABS Action Figure
- Good Smile Company AJIN Demi Human TAKAYUKI TAKEYA Ver. 46 cm Limited
- SQUARE ENIX PLAY ARTS KAI VARIANT DC COMICS BATGIRL ACTION FIGURE NEW
- Hobby Boss 1 35 Jagdpanzer IV L 70(A)
- Micro Scalextric PRO Rally G1055 1 64 Scale USED
- Ballerina Jigsaw Puzzle, 1000 pieces Eurographics. Free Delivery
- Corgi Batmobile 267 1st Version 1966 Excellent condition
- 1 72 Russia T-80B main battle Tank Modern Tank of world
- Minichamps F1 1 43 Scale - 430980022 MINARDI M198 S.NAKANO
- TY BEANIE BABY BEAR GLORY - MINT - RETIRED - BOTH TAG ERRORS -
- BRET HART - WWE SERIES 49 MATTEL TOY WRESTLING ACTION FIGURE
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...