Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- (Durr) - Stitch Kittens 18cm Plush - Durr. Best Price
- Team Associated RC8B3 3.1 Chassis AS81000
- Anglethon The Fishing Board Game by Olmar Games 1999
- Hot Wheels 1 18 Scale Diecast - B6053 Ferrari 250GT Berlinetta Red
- Corgi Classic Model No. 98604 - General Motors 4507 - Fifth Avenue USA (LOS1)
- Lego Christmas Train 2015 Limited Edition
- Kerry Von Erich Mattel Elite Legends WWE WWF Figure
- G.I. JOE THE FLYING TIGERS 2000 HASBRO CONVENTION COLLECTOR'S CLUB EXCLUSIVE
- Tin Robot - High Wheel - Gear Robot Harikawa C1970
- 1 35 Us White 666 Cargo Model Kit - 135 Soft Top Hobbyboss
- DC Multiverse Injustice 2 Superman Metal Platinum Collection Sealed In-Hand US
- Scalextric C3364 Lotus F1 Team 2013 Kimi Raikkonen No7 mint unsed
- Losi Dbxl Angel & Demon Racing 58T Spur Gear Only
- Illuminated Light Up Office World Globe Earth Ocean Map Geography Educational
- Minichamps Toyota Racing TF103 2003 - Cristiano da Matta 1 43 Scale
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...