Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Champion Footballer Vintage Football Action Figure Made in Hong Kong 70s Sealed
- VERY RARE PB MODELS LANCIA FLAMINIA CONgreenIBLE KIT UNMADE IN BOX MADE IN ITALY
- Scalextric c3518 Lotus F1 team 2014 Grosjean BNIB
- LEGO 41347 Friends Heartlake City Resort Retired Set
- Transformers FansProject CA-09 Car Crash (Breakdown) loose
- Tokyo Marui Colt Python .357 Magnum Stainless Model Airsoft
- Marvel Legends Uncanny X-Force Deadpool Hascon Exclusive 6 Loose Action Figure
- Tenyo Japan Jigsaw Puzzle W-1000-667 Star Wars The Last Jedi (1000 Pieces)
- Herpa - Tekno 070751 Scania Herpa Presents World History - No. 1 - 1 50
- Venturi 260 Spc 1989 bluee SPARK 1 43 S2244 Model
- Premium ClassiXXs Volkswagen VW T2b Transporter Van German Fire Feuerwehr 11702
- Lego Sports NBA Basketball 3431 (InComplete) Boxed With Instructions -See Photos
- WWE Bret Hitman Hart Autographed Signed Classic Superstars Series 13 Jakks WCW
- Warhammer Fantasy Plastic SLAVES TO DARKNESS WARRIORS OF CHAOS REGIMENT BOX BNIB
- 1 48 Tamiya Avro Lancaster BI BIII bomber
- Vintage DELUXE TIGER JOE army TANK & BOX REMOTE CONTROL MOTORIZED toy car
- MEZCO TOYZ ONE 12 DC UNIVERSE DARKSEID 7 1 2 ACTION FIGURE BRAND NEW IN HAND
- RARE SCALEXTRIC C2022 Kodak Film No.4 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Bobby Hamilton RARE
- F686 Intelligent 4CH 3D Flips Drone Flying App Control 1200mAH Lithium Battery
- Montessori Math Learning Toy 1-10 Beads Bar for Subtraction Snake Game Gift
- 1 43 Chrysler Viper GTS-R Carsport Holland Le Mans 24 Hrs 2000
- VINTAGE BRITAINS MODEL No.9487 NEW HOLLAND 6635 TRACTOR VN MIB
- Old Schucoauto Tin Toy Schuco 3041 Varianto Limo Car bluee Car Limosine
- Bandai HG 1 100 Seed-D-100-18 LH-GAT-X103 Hail Buster Gundam
- LEGO STAR WARS 75169 Duel on Naboo inc 3X Mini Figures Sealed Set Darth Maul
- Transformers The Last Knight Autobot Sqweeks RC
- Ultimate Soldier Ultimate Soldier Sgt Hernamdez 101st Airborne MOC
- Movie Masterpiece Star Wars Force of arousal Cairo Ren 1 6 scale Japan
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...