Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Spark S5611 Peugeot 3008 DKR Winner Dakar Rally 2017 - S Peterhansel 1 43 Scale
- Mercedes-Benz Citaro G 15 Syntus Utrecht Line 102 (Nl)
- LEGO 60174 City Police Mountain Headquarters
- Jakks Pacific 2001 WWF Wrestlemania XVII Series 9 RIKISHI Wrestling Figure
- Feldwebel Breton 1160 Treppe 120mm
- DC Club Infinite Earths Signature Collection Batzarro Action Figure NEW
- Skaven Doom Flayer - OOP Metal - Warhammer Age of Sigmar
- 04543 Trumpeter 1 350 Model PLA Navy Type 054A Frigates Assembly Kit Static DIY
- Seagull superstar aerobatic rc aircraft
- AMT 1 25 2008 Chevy Corvette Congreenible Indy Pace Car
- (F) triang spot on COMMER WINDOW CLEANERS VAN & FIGURE - 315
- CMNL UKBUS5107 Bendy Citaro London Arriva North Route 73 Seven Sisters MIMB
- 1 18 Scale Studebaker golden hawk abandoned look motor city classics
- LEGO 31050 Creator Corner Deli Building Toy
- Vintage Transformers Original G1 Devastator Gift Set w Box
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...