Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Torro 1 16 Rc Panther G pro Metal Ir Version Tarn 1213879502 Exhibitor
- Tamiya TXT1 TXT-1 58280 Chrome Wheels 0555103 10555103 Set Of 4 New
- 1 18 Precisionmin. 1966 Cadillac Landaulet
- Morgan Judd Oak Racing H Le Mans 2012 M.Layhaye O.Pla SPARK 1 43 S2548 Mod
- Corgi Toys Corgi Juniors Ferrari 308GTS - RARE WH Smith Promotional
- TY AMERICA BEAR VERY RARE TY BEANIE
- AFA 80 SLU 1988 ROOKIE STARTING LINE UP JOE MONTANA NORTE DAME SAN FRANCISCO
- 22PCS Mechanic Repairing Tool Red Box Kit for 12'' Male Figure Sideshow
- 15mm 7YW french - N. America rangers 24 figures - inf (27360)
- Eduard 1 35 Pz.Kpfw.V Ausf.D Panther Big-Ed Set
- DC Direct Crisis on Infinite Earths (Ser 1 & 2) Flash Robin Superman Supergirl
- SLS Lipo Battery Quantum 10000mAh 7S1P 25,9V 25C 50C SLSQ100007125
- Vault of Dragons board game
- CMR CLASSIC MODEL REPLICARS CMR12004 BMW M1 N.5 PROCAR SERIES 1980 LAUDA 1 12
- Red Bull F1 Rb10 Infiniti Winner Belgium Gp 2014 Ricciardo Spark 1 43 SB070 M
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...