Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Model Grade:||Hobby Grade||Required Assembly:||Unassembled Kit|
|Colour:||req painting||Recommended Surface:||Off-Road & On-Road|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- TAMIYA 1 350 IJN Destroyer Kagero Model Kit NEW from Japan
- Greenhills Scalextric BMW Mini Cooper Beautran No.33 C2732 D Digital - Boxed ...
- LOSI 5IVE-T MINI WRC FRONT DIFFERENTIAL RING GEAR - LOSB3204
- Geology Science Plate Tectonics Terrain Earth Crust Display Model Kit
- Somerville Models 1 43 Scale 107 - Fordson 5CWT Van - Design For A Fishmonger
- CHARIOT A VAPEUR CARRO DI BORDINO 1854 OLD FIRE BRUMM X5 1 43
- Lego 70905 The Lego Batman Movie. The Batmobile 100% Complete with instructions
- WWE Vinyl Aggression Complete Series 1 Action Figures inc Rare ECW
- Soldier Story U.S. Naval SEAL SDV TEAM 1 1 6 Figure
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...