Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 25mm classical greek - hoplites 20 figures - inf (31225)
- AUDI QUATTRO RALLYL.Lampi P.Kuukkala LOMBART RAC 1982 SUN STAR 4197 1 18
- Lego Movie Maker Set - 70820
- Transformers G1 Micromasters large lot series 6 7 1989 1990
- 1 6 scale Hot Toys Alien VS Predator Alien Girl Cannon Blaster
- MARVEL LEGENDS BUILD A FIGURE THANOS BAF COMPLETE
- Valom 1 48 Britten-Norman BN-2A Islander (IAF)
- Scalextric French 60 Set in superb condition, yellow Ferrari and bluee Aston
- Eurographics 6000-0791 rcmp Train Salute Puzzle (1000-teil)
- Belarus bx 102-2 tractor Lcn Zwolle 2007 the netherlands farmshow 1 32.
- Prettyia Russia Su35 Flanker-E Fighter Aircraft Model 1 72 Diecast Plane
- BUSES SHOWBUS 1995 SPECIAL, BUS WITH FISHERMEN'S FRIEND ADgreen MODELS (DT)
- BRAND NEW SEALED LEGO LONDON BUS 10258
- Transformers G1 Pounce Complete Vintage
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...