Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary 2 [Hardcover
- VINTAGE 70's POLISTIL ITALY 1 64 RJ 14 FIAT 124 SEDAN gold MIB
- LEGO 79010 The Hobbit The Goblin King Battle NEW & SEALED
- TRANSFORMERS VOYAGER CLASS POWERDRIVE DECEPTICON SUPER RARE NEW IN BOX
- 12 Gijoe Action Soldier - Masterpiece Edition
- Play Arts Kai Man Of Steel Superman 10inch MINT
- ACADEMY 1 48 SCALE PLASTIC KIT F-IIIC 6 RAAF decal options
- C3620 Scalextric McLaren Honda 2015 Livery - Scalextric Club Exclusive
- Carrera Digital 124-20020767 Digital Decoder with flashing light function, Spiel
- KING & COUNTRY-Ambulance military American tarpaulin DODGE WC-51, Ardennes, hive
- Ebbro 44255 Unisia Jecs Skyline Jgtc 1998 Hdf (White orange) 1 43 scale
- Greenlight Collectibles - 1 43 Gone in Sixty Seconds - 1967 Mustang
- AUTHENTICATED TY BEANIE BABY PATTI PLATYPUS MWMT EYE ODDITY VERY RARE FROM USA
- MLB Series 32 Manny Machado Baltimore Orioles Figure by Mcfarlane
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...