Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 28mm Empress Miniatures Taliban RPG Team with officer on phone , 4 miniatures
- Joefix Studio's 1 35 Vietnam City House Corner Vol.4
- Charlie Bears 2016 Bryony Bunny
- Sphero Star Wars BB-9E App-Enabled Robot Droid Brand New Sealed
- Brighton & Hove Monopoly Board Game
- INFLIGHT 200 IF277730515 1 200 KLM 777-306 ER PH-BVN WITH STAND BRAND NEW OUT
- Alfa Romeo 147 GTA Boy Zentveldt Dutch Alfa Cup 1 43 - S0484
- Goat Man MOTUC Masters Of The Universe Classics - UNOPEND
- SIGNED 64 colors Toasted Mini Marshall
- Transformer Super Robot Life Forms Transformer Foma Micron Legend Less Micron
- ULTIMATE WARRIOR WWE - WWF WRESTLING WWF SUPERSTARS SERIES II JAKKS 1996
- Action Force GI Joe Cobra Dreadnok Buzzer Joecon Exclusive
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Stormcast Eternals Retributors 91
- Thor Ragnarok Marvel Legends 6 inch Action Figure Hulk Series Free Shipping
- A VINTAGE 1978 AMT un-made plastic kit of a Exterior POST van, Fruehauf, boxed,
- SCX Citroen C2 JWRC Sordo Ref 62320
- Carisma GT14 Pro Carbon Chassis CA14502
- AUTOART 1 18 - 89994 SUBARU IMPREZA WRC 'NIGHT RACE' MONTE CARLO RALLY R. BURNS
- Matra Ms5 No. 20 Gp de Reims F2 1966 (Pedro Rodriguez)
- ANGUARDS 1 43 - VA11008 FORD ESCORT XR3I - ESSEX BOY RACER -CORGI
- Lego Castle With Box And Instructions
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...