Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Fiat 131 Abarth Nd Rally Tour De Corse 1980 Rohrl TROF 43 TRLMA11 Model
- Corgi TY96206 - Dr. Who Set - Land Rover,Helicopter & gold Dalek.
- Lego Star Wars Ewok Village 10236 Retired Set New Sealed Box
- TRANSFORMERS Robots In Disguise Warrior Class AUTOBOT RATCHET New 2015
- METALLICA Harvester of Sorrow Complete Set of 4 McFarlane Toys 2001 Band Figures
- Marvel Legends Fin Fang Foom series King Hulk 6 inch figure rare Planet Hulk
- Voss Margarine H-83 Tin Car Promo Car Penny Toy Tin Toy
- BRONCO CB35142 1 35 M1224 MaxxPro Mine Resistant Ambush Predected Vehicle
- Scalextric Ref 8322 BMW 3 Telefunken, unused car boxed
- JJRC H47 720P Camera WIFI G-sensor Control Foldable RC Selfie Quadcopter I3D5
- DIY 789-in-1 Electronics Discovery Kits Set - 40pcs Physics Kits -W-789
- Ferrari California T Bburago 70th Anniversary Model The Hot Rod Car Vehicle Toy
- Schuco Audi Q7 bluee 1 43 5010507633 Dealer Edition
- LEGO Star Wars Rathtar Escape 75180 - NEW & SEALED
- Hasbro Transformers Power of Primes Volcanicus + TDW Upgrade Almost MISB USA
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...