Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Kerrunch Game BloodBowl Games WorkshopMissing 1 figure
- Eduard Royal Class 1 48 Fw 190A Early Versions Dual Combo Two Aircraft Model Kit
- American Made Giant 6 Foot Teddy Bear Dark Brown Soft Stuffed Jumbo Teddy Bear
- Traxxas 2869X 2S 7.4V 7600mAh 25C LiPo Battery w iD Dakar Slash Spartan
- Twister Board Game - Hasbro Gaming Free Shipping
- 1953 Dodge Storm Zeder Z-250 Bertone Resin Model Car in 1 43 Scale by Matrix
- 4 Dice any colour 12 inch x 12 inch applique dots FREE POST
- New police Station Wilko Blox Construction set - Compatible with Lego
- RARE McFarlane JOSE ABREU Sox Home Uniform VARIANT Error MIKE TROUT Base 2000
- DC Comics Batman Animated Series Classic Harley Quinn Vinyl Figure Cryptozoic
- Rip Cord silverina C8.5 COMPLETE 1984 Vintage GI JOE
- DC Comics Official World's Greatest Heroes Series 1 BATMAN 8 Action Figure
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Bretonnian Metal Grail Reliquae Battle Pilgrims 51
- Eduard Photoetch 1 35 - Valentine Mk.ii Iv (tamiya)
- Fly Car Model Joest Porsche Test Car Navy 1 32 Slot Car
- Re-Marks 1000 Piece Puzzle Kitten Kittens Cat CATS IN WINDOWS with mini poster
- Mclaren Mp4-12C Gt3 2011 blue Autoart 1 18 AA81344 Model
- Lola Lc89 P.Alliot 1989 N.30 6Th Spain Gp 1 43 Spark S2975 Model
- Jaguar E Type Coupe Series 1 White 1964 Kyosho
- LEGO Bionicle KIROP 8949 - Brand New And Factory Sealed BNIB
- WWE THE AUTHORS OF PAIN AKAM REZAR RAW ELITE SERIES 62 WRESTLING MATTEL FIGURE
- Used Masked Rider Hibiki Big Size Soft Vinyl Paint Item 2 pieces F S
- Las vegas Bandai Electronic Game
- Coleman Lanturn Series 4345 Green Free S&H
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...