Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 28mm Medieval mounted French Knights, MAA, 10 well painted metal figures. (1)
- MATCHBOX SUPER KING MODEL No.K32 SHOVEL NOSE MIB
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes 76005 Spiderman Daily Bugle Showdown FREE UK P&P
- Transformers Alternators Optimus Prime Dodge Ram SRT-10 Red. Opened. Complete
- One Piece - Run Monkey D. Luffy
- SPIDERMAN FIGURE & TRI-WHEEL VEHICLE Tri-Lingual MIB
- Ebbro 20015 McLaren Honda MP4-30 Japan GP Scheme 1 20 Car Model Kit Tamiya E015
- SCX Seat Ibiza Repsol Ref 83750.20
- Wooden Toddler Puzzle (Set of 6) Animal Jigsaw Floor Puzzles Education
- Lamborghini Aventador Lb Works 2017 Sky bluee Met AUTOART 1 18 AA79107 Model
- WIKING 1 32 SCALE FENDT 828 VARIO TRACTOR STANDARD GREEN (SEALED BOX)
- DISC 1 76 PLAXTON MINIBUS METROBUS ROUTE 351 E24905
- LEGO Jungle Mobile Lab Construction Toy
- BNIB MCFARLANE BASKETBALL NBA SERIES 22 FIGURE KYLIE IRVING CLEVELAND CAVALIERS
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...