Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Warhammer 40k Terrain Scenery Basilica Administratum 4 Buildings
- BBURAGO 1 43 Scale - Street Fire Assorted - CDU of 24 - B18-30010 Next working
- Aldi Kevin The Carred 2018 Complete Family Set Katie, Jasper, Chantenay, Parsnip
- 007 JAMES BOND SKYFALL ADgreenISING STANDEE.
- Tobot V Great Admiral Transform Dragon Robot Integrate Action Toy Figure_EU
- AAA Eh panda reel pouch stuffed bluee bluee [Shinjiro Atae]
- BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT - ACTION FIGURES SET OF 4 - DC COLLECTIBLES
- Marvel Swing & Sling Spidey Spiderman Feature Plush
- Bauer 1930 Bugatti Royale Coupe de Ville in 1 18 Scale BAU-3293J4. New
- DINKY TOYS 139 AUSTIN SEVEN COUNTRYMAN-UNBOXED.
- CORGI HANSON MERCEDES CONCRETE MIXER CP83801 RARE LIMITED EDITION OF 5000 MIB
- LEGO (10249) Creator Holiday Winter Toy Shop - 898 Pieces
- Arizona Cardinals Anquan Boldin 2008 Exclusive Mcfarlane Nfl
- 2 Set 1 6 Action Figure Nude Body with Accessories for Phicen Very Hot Toys
- MARVEL COLLECTION SUPERHEROES -ZABU-KA-ZAR AIMSE201 (C)
- Vintage ROSKO TOYS 0750 Battery Operated MIMI POODLE WITH BONE with Box 1950s
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...