Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|LEGO Character:||Han Solo||Type:||Minifigure|
|MPN:||SW0014||LEGO Theme:||Star Wars|
|Model Theme:||Star Wars||Product Line (LEGO Theme):||Star Wars|
|LEGO Set Name:||4504-1||Packaging:||Polybag|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- B31066 W.Britain American Civil War 12 Pound Napoleon Cannon 1
- AIRFIX 1 600 HMS LEANDER Frigate Model Kit F6S in 1st ISSUE TYPE 3 BOX COMPLETE
- Hubsan H502E X4 Desire Drone GPS Return To Home, 720P Camera, Alt Hold
- Comanauts - An Adventure Book Board Game
- FALCON MODELS 1 72 FA721002 F9F-2 USN blueE ANGELS R.E. DUSTY RHODES, 1949 (OS)
- Matchbox Superfast 68c Chevy Van - orange - GREEN WINDOWS - Mint Boxed
- LORD OF THE RINGS HOBBIT HEROS & ORCS + FULL BATTLE SETS - fits lego figure
- 1985 LJN WWF Wrestling superstars ONE Man GANG OMG FIGURE NOS MOC Afa quality
- 1987 BANDAI JAPAN LADY LADY OUTFIT MINT AND UNUSED ON CARD FOR 8 FIGURES
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...