Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Burton & Burton Valentines 22cm BE Mine Sloth Grey Fur Pink Heart. Free Shipping
- Schumacher X22 Modified Motor 8.0T (LRP520009)
- Ravensburger - Jurassic World Danger Board Game NEW + SEALED
- Lansdowne Models 1 43 Scale LDM54 - 1972 Hillman Avenger Estate - Aquarius bluee
- MATCHBOX SUPERFAST No.5 LOTUS EUROPA MINT PERFECT - MIB
- Lego duplo 5659 Toy Story - The great train chase
- WWE Andre The Giant Figure-Legends Series-Matty Collector Mattel-WWF MOC NEW
- COOMODEL Japanese Samurai Metal ARMOR ODA NOBUNAGA 1 6 Figure STANDARD VER.
- 25mm napoleonic french - 2 guns & crews - art (29485)
- Boeing 787 Snap Model with Wooden Base. Scale 1 200. BRITISH AIRWAYS G-ZBJA
- DC Cover Girls Figure Mera by Joelle Jones Statue - Preorder Aprile
- HSKRC Freestyle 250 248mm Carbon Fiber Frame FPV FUAV TS5828 600mw TX 3s lipo I6
- Dice Masters World's Finest Gravity Feed (90 Count). Shipping Included
- Schuco - Volkswagen Combi T1b Samba Bus Sports winter - 1 18
- MATCHBOX KING SIZE K2 MUIR-HILL DUMPER BOXED
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...