Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- HengLong Tiger I RTR 1 16 scale RC Tank Plastic Ver Airsoft Smoke 3818 Model
- Shogun Strategy Board Game by Queen Games. Free Shipping
- 1 18 Holden VT Commodore - HRT (C.Lowndes) 2000 Biante 80060
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 Street (Yellow) 2011
- 1 18 hotwheels ferrari f355 challenge
- Ty Beanie Baby Bundle 1996 Hoppity , Hippity and Floppity pink purple green
- WCW Galoob LEX LUGER Wrestling Figure MOC WWF WWE NWA Brand New Sealed
- TBLeague M30 M31 M32 M33 M34 M35 1 6 Super-Flexible Action Figure Puppe Seamless
- Citadel Fiend Factory FF7 Ghoul Variant Metal Pre Slotta Undead Warhammer OOP B2
- COBI 3000 Tiger I Tank Model
- Marvel Legends Super Heroes Vintage 6-Inch Action Figures Wave 1 Complete Set
- Scalextric C3290 Ford GT-R Lamda Racing No62 Lights BNIB
- Futaba Gear Set - Servo S9255 Y-AS4128
- Nerf Stryfe fully internally modified, extreme performance upgrade 140ft sec (2)
- Minichamps Lotus Renault GP R31 2011- Bruno Senna 1 43 Scale
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...