Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- (Durr) - Stitch Kittens 18cm Plush - Durr. Best Price
- Team Associated RC8B3 3.1 Chassis AS81000
- Anglethon The Fishing Board Game by Olmar Games 1999
- Hot Wheels 1 18 Scale Diecast - B6053 Ferrari 250GT Berlinetta Red
- Corgi Classic Model No. 98604 - General Motors 4507 - Fifth Avenue USA (LOS1)
- LEGO 1KG FRIENDS GIRLS LEGO PARTS PIECES BUNDLE WITH FIGURES
- MLB Willie McCovey San Francisco Giants Bobblehead Figure
- DAM Toys US Navy SEAL Team 5 VBSS Team Leader 1 6 Boxed Figure 78045
- DUNGEONS & DRAGONS Miniatures Deathknell Beholder
- Fujimi 170176 PTIMO 000 Little Buddy PLA Robi Non-Scale Kit Very Rare from Japan
- DC Comics TOTAL JUSTICE Hawkman 5 action figure, Very Rare, batman, arrow
- Scalextric C127 Lamborghini Diablo - Yellow - Rare Car - Brand New Boxed
- JR Max66 ADT Lite, 40 MHz, 6-Channels WITHOUT BATTERIES
- Geoworld Crystal Geodes Mining Kit. Shipping Included
- Jaguar XJ40 Shooting Brake Estate 1989 bluee Metallic, Model Car 1 43 Neo Scale
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...