Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR 722 GT 1 18
- Hot Toys 1 6 Scale MMS292 Avengers Age of Ultron - Ultron Mark I Figure MISB
- Woodyland City Railway Accessories Set (39-Piece)
- DALLAS COWBOYS ULTIMATE MCFARLANE, BOBBLE HEAD, STARTING LINEUP, AND MORE LOT
- G I Joe Huge Lot 1990s 12 Dolls AccessoriesHelmets Weapons 2 Germans
- Marvel Select Venom Action Figure by Diamond Select Toys
- Convolute 4 Ground Soldiers for Hausser Elastolin Motor Vehicles u. Teams
- Aoshima 1 350 Arpeggio of bluee Steel -Ars Nova- Submarine No.10 U-2501
- 60 SCALEXTRIC CURVES 30 C8529 90° DOUBLE CURVE + 30 STANDARD CURVE C8206 SPORT
- GTB Aloy Front Ball Kit 8 Pcs Set Fits X2 5ive Upgrade For X51008 X55041
- Elenco SC-100 100 Electronic Snap Circuits
- Scania R730 Streamline Highline ITALERI 1 24 IT3932 Model
- Minichamps 1 43 Scale 410 130201 - Infiniti Red Bull Racing RB9
- Lego Ninjago 70642 Killow vs. Samurai X
- Transformers G1 Dinobot SNARL Dinosaur Reissue Action Figure 14CM New
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...