Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Please note this is an used item and might have signs of wear/dust after storage.. Please look at all the pictures before bidding and happy to add more”|
|Product Line (LEGO Theme):||City Ninjago|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- IMBRIMA INBRIMA MATCHBOX 27 LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH B113
- SPOT ON TRI-ANG MORRIS MINI VAN ROYAL MAIL NEEDS NEW TRANSFERS SCALE 1 42
- 1 43 FORD FOCUS RS WRC, 2016 MONZA RALLY SHOW WINNER ,ROSSI 46, IXO RAM320
- LEGO City Train Station (7937) - Sealed
- WWE Mattel Elite Chris Jericho MOC Rare HTF List Series 20 TNA WCW
- REDMAN TOYS RM034 The Cowboy The Bad 1 6 Scale Full Sets Male Figure Collectible
- Imaginext Joker Laugh Factory Playset With Figure, Vehicle And Bike
- Yamoto Mazinger Figure New Rare
- Takom 1 35 AMX-13 105 Light Tank Dutch Army 2 versions in 1 box
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...