Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Spark Lotus Exige S Roadster in Dark bluee 2013 S2223 1 43 NEW
- RENAULT 25 + review and sheet SOLIDO 1 43 CAR MINIATURE COLLECTION
- Lego 70756 Ninjago Dojo Showdown New Sealed Box
- [Toys Hero] In Hand MMC R-34 Justice Division DJD Roller Tarn R34
- G.I.JOE - 1988 - Swampmasher (loose)
- Marvel Universe Infinite Legends Figure 3.75 Vision .J8 READ DESCRIPTION
- Rare Antique 1920's German Junior GSN Gebruder Schmidt Tintoy Typewriter
- Royal Navy Aircraft Carrier Illustrious 1 700 ( Aoshima )
- Fly GB39 07001 Lancia Beta Montecarlo 24h Le Mans 1982 BNIB 1 32
- Strong Engine Master Starter for 20-80cc Rc airplane Engine
- Times tables Question and answer boards & flash cards 2 - 12 x tables Schools
- JC WINGS JC2258 1 200 RYANAIR BOEING 737-8 MAX 200 REG EI-HAT WITH STAND
- Vanguards 1 43 VA09507 Ford Escort Mk1 RS2000
- Lego Friends Riding Camp 3185. 100% Complete Superb Condition
- Transformer (Hasbro) Transformer Foma Generator Les Schons 2016 Titan Ritanzu We
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...