Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Part Type:||Figures||LEGO Character:||Bilbo Baggins|
|Brand:||Lego||Product Line (LEGO Theme):||The Hobbit|
|LEGO Theme:||The Hobbit|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Hotwheels Ferrari F-2003-GA R.Barrichello 1;18th Scale B1024
- I Scale Opel Astra K Sports Tourer bluee 1 43 scale OC10920
- Lego Angry Birds Pig City Tear down (75824)
- Transformers The Last Night Cybertron TRU Exclusive Figure NIB HTF
- Dragon Side show 1 6TH scale figures German HERMAN STAHLSCHMIDT
- 15mm medieval english - heavy 12 figures - cav (27965)
- Marvel Universe Infinite Legends Figure 3.75 Magneto .J
- Tamiya 1 48 Fairey Swordfish Mk.II
- Scalextric F1 Pit Crew Set Car Figures Building Tyrrell V G Condition Unboxed
- Proline Chevy colorado ZR2 CLEAR Body for 313mm Crawler PL3517-00 SCX10 II 12.3
- CITROEN 2CV DYANE + REMORQUE DYANE GAULOISE MINISTYLE 1 43
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...