Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 25mm dark ages byzantine - cavalry 12 cavalry - cav (11999)
- Tamiya 24324 Subaru BRZ Model Kit 1 24 Scale
- Our pet cow called dave
- Goliath Sky Viper Streaming Drone with GPS
- ASL annual '93a by Avalon Hill (Advanced Squad Leader)
- Transformers Combiner Wars Defensor Rook Mint 100% Comp.
- Statuette Dragons Multicolors Lumineux (22x18cm)
- DC Direct LOT OF 4 FIGURES LOOK
- Mclaren Mercedes J. Button Showcar 2013 Minichamps 1 43 530134375 Model
- Corgi MAN TGA Curtainside 1 50-Macfarlane
- LEGO City 7286 Prisoner Transport
- Official Rising Stars of Wrestling - Brian Cage Action Figure
- Piloto F-14. BBI Elite Force 1 6
- DC NEW 52 BATMAN Previews Exclusive RAH Figure
- 25mm roman era roman - legionaries 16 figures - inf (26014)
- 1 35 WWII US M113A1 ACAV model kit by AFV Club AF35113
- Carrera Digital 132 30723 Chevrolet Bel Air '57 Conversion III
- FISHING BOAT TRAWLER FIBREGLASS MODEL BOAT HULL RC RADIO CONTROLLED
- Very Rare 1980 Moscow Olympics Novoexport A-12 Moskvitch 1500 Kombi MiB
- Lola T292 Simca-Chrysler No. 30 Lemans 1975
- BT347-0, 5 x Wiking H0 1 87 Lorry Man 517+ 801 Aral +826 Leon, Nip
- LEGO 10704 Classic Creative Box
- Transformers Generations Bruticus TG-07 Onslaught Japan Version
- Rare Antique Pellerin Imagerie D’epinal Toy Paper Theatre Café Scenery Sheet
- Star Trek USS Reliant 1 1000 Scale Polar Lights Plastic Snap Kit
- Traxxas Stampede VXL Brushless (Green) 2WD TSM TQi 8.4V DC Chg C-TRX36076-4-GREE
- Model Boat Smoke Effect Unit V1 12v - Uses Water (No Oil Smoke Fluid)
- K170518 PSYCHE OUT UK VARIANT TIGER FORCE GI JOE LOOSE 100% COMPLETE
- Coffret Figurines Johan et Pirlouit - Peyo Schtroumpf - Les etains de Virginie
- Corgi AA34002 B-24D Liberator Ball of Fire the III Ploesti Ltd Ed 0002 of 4400
- BMW M4 Coupe (F82) Austin Yellow 1 18 by Paragon Models Diecast Model Car NEW
- 1 64 Japan 2 Historics - Nissan Laurel 2000 SGX, Nissan Skyline C210, Mazda RX-3
- Brand new kylo rens tie fighter, lego 75179
- MP-32 Masterpiece Optimus Primal Beast Convoy with Collector's Coin
- Dragon Cyber Hobby Exclusive 12 action figure 'William'
- Vintage Mego COMIC ACTION HEROES SPIDER-MAN WITH STAND
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...