Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- AZTLAN - SHADOWRUN SECOND EDITION 2ND RPG FASA ROLEPLAY ROLEPLAYING CYBERPUNK
- Corgi Toys 200 Wizzwheels British Leyland Mini 1000 In Ex Condition Original Box
- RARE ITEM LEGO RACERS Ferrari F430 Spider Item 8671. Scale 1 17
- Takara Transformers Legends LG-EX Metroplex Titan Size Very Limited In Hand UK
- Predotype GI Joe 2002 G.I. Assault Quad RARE TEST SHOT With one missile Rare HTF
- Marvel Universe Spiderman original vintage pop vinyl, collector's item
- Ebbro 1 20 Brabham BT18 Honda F-2 1966 E016
- Scalextric ninco MCLAREN F1 GTR REF.- 50232
- Command & Conquer Red Alert 2. ELECTRONIC`S ART. Huge Saving
- Dnky SHADO 2 MOBILE - 353 UFO GERRY ANDERSON
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta Ti Rally Montecarlo 1960 Loffler Rio 1 43 RIO4507 Model
- 1 43 Sean's 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX - Fast & Furious Greenlight 8621
- Simpsons Lego House Display Base & Case Acrylic box Perspex Model 71006
- McFarlane MLB Series 27 Chase Utley Phillies figure Full case of 8 no Variant
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...