Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Corgi Junior Emergency 999 Gift set (3021)
- Corgi 154 Ferrari F1 grand prix racing car with Box
- Lego Star wars - 75020 Jabba's Sail Barge - 2013 Set - BNISB
- Hasbro Transformers 5 _ Deluxe Smooth _ Action Figures
- Hasbro YKA Yokai figurka Jibanyan
- DC COMICS JUSTICE LEAGUE 6 inch figures Batman Superman The Flash Robin Joker
- Boxed & Working DANCING HAMSTER HARRY Sings If You’re Going To San Francisco
- Batman (Adam West) Plastic Model Kit from Batman 1966 TV Series 950
- FLY Porsche 917K Campeones 1 32 scale . Alex Soler Roig. Boxed.
- 11T Pinion Gear - Freya
- Vtech Kidizoom Smart Watch DX2 pink Kidicreative Dual Camera
- 1 72 Russia T64AV main battle Tank Modern Tank of world
- 2011 BMW 1er Series M Coupe - Yellow - Diecast Model Car 1 43 Minichamps
- LEGO TECHNIC 42042 CRAWLER CRANE
- Transformers Original G1 1987 Cassette Tape Grandslam Complete
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...