Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- SIGNED Spark S2592 1 43 Peugeot Le Mans 2011 Davidson, Wurz, Gene
- MINICHAMPS No 400010108 BENETTON RENAULT SPORT B201 GP USA 2001 J. BUTTON
- Whitebox Delage D8 120S Pourtout Aero Coupe 1937 1 43 Diecast WB183
- Ghostbusters Filmation - Eddie (Eddy Spencer) - Savie Tyco Schraper
- New Chaos Lloyd U Soft Vinyl Ultraman F S
- Marvel Famous Cover - Cyclops - Toy Biz 1997
- Corvus Belli Infinity - Yu Jing Army Bundle - 14 Miniatures
- Gundam Figure Rise Bust Fumina Hoshino ( Bandai )
- S-MAV2400 HPRC2400 FOR DJI MAVIC PRO
- Jigsaw Puzzle Map of Part of South Australia 1851 (100, 500, 1000 Piece)
- Schuco MB Unimog 401 Scale 1 18 Model Toy Gift Present
- Spark 1 43 Scale Resin Model - Aston Martin DBR9 th LM 2006 3rd GT1 Class
- Detail 1 43 Scale - 454 Opel Kadett C GTE 2 Coupe 1977 Yellow Diecast Model Car
- LEGO 70353 The Heligoyle Building Set - brand new and sealed
- Transformers Masterpiece MP-39 Sunstory Car Japan
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...