Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“NEW BUT CARD MAY SHOW SIGNS OF SHELF WEAR”|
|Type:||Action Figure||EAN:||Does not apply|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- BRITAINS 31143 UNION INFANTRY IRON BRIGADE KNEELING DEFENDING TOY SOLDIER FIGURE
- REVELL Junior Kit - Tractor With Loader and Figure
- Military Spec Hardshell Carrying Case Bag for DJI Mavic 2 & Smart Controller BK
- EleksMaker ® LA03-2300 445nm 2300mW bluee Laser Module With TTL PWM For DIY Laser
- Minichamps - Porsche 968 Cabriolet 1994 - 1 43
- Corgi EX70630 Peugeot D3A Motorcycles De Lyon Ltd Edition No. 0002 of 2010
- LEGO STAR WARS 75051, Jedi Scout Fighter - Complete, 4 minifigs & instructions
- WWE Cesaro Elite Series 33 Mattel Wrestling Action Figure New Sealed
- Sonny Angel Snow Globe Secrets of Ladurée French Pastry Collector Snow Globe
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...