Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Timpo Medieval Foot Knights - Complete Set - Middle Ages - 1970's
- BANDAI LIGHTING UNIT WHITE Double-Type LED Model Kit NEW from Japan F S
- Tobyrich SmartPlane Pro FPV+ Smartphone Controlled 300mm Airplane RTF With FPV D
- Lego Minifigures Series 17 10 Blind Bags New And Sealed 71018
- LeBron James Autographed Rookie McFarlane Variation Figure(see description)
- GI Joe Vintage ACTION PILOT w Original 1965 PILOT SURVIVAL & COMMUNICATION Sets
- DC Designer Series 1 6 Statue Wonder Woman by Adam Hughes
- CDB8 New Gift Altitude Hold Stable Gimbal RC Drone Drone Follow Me
- Maserati Quattroporte GTS 2015 Grey Metallic, Model Car 1 18 Autoart
- Very Rare Matchbox Superfast MB40 Corvette T Roof Made in England
- Oxford Diecast 10 Piece Land Rover Military Set76set57
- LEGO Star Wars Porg Toy Building Set - 75230 New In Box
- WWE Ringside Exclusive ECW Matt Hardy Wrestling Figure RSC
- VINTAGE MIB GI JOE GEYPER MAN SOTW GERMAN MORTERO MORTAR GEYPERMAN MIP 1975
- VINTAGE 1977 FIGURINE MEGO CORP JOR-EL 12 DC COMIC'S ING N°734
- 'GIANT SKULL SHRINE' - FANTASY TERRAIN - PAINTED TO COLLECTOR'S STANDARD
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...