Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Renault R16 1965 - Minichamps 1 43
- Corgi - James Bond ASTON MARTIN DB5 - Boxed with mini figures & Badge (94060)
- LEGO 8683 Minifigures Series 1 - Spaceman by LEGO
- Titans Return 2016 Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime Loose Complete
- D0546414 DEATH STAR LEGO MINT IN SEALED BOX MISB ORIGINAL STAR WARS
- Armor Girls Project fleet collection - ship this - Haruna breaks two Height abou
- GO NAGAI ROBOT COLLECTION 51 DOUBLE SPAZER UFO ROBOT goldRAKE FIGURE
- Hobbyboss 1 35 83869 IDF APC Nagmachon Doghouse I Model Kit
- Scalextric Tri-ang 1960's Vintage K1 GO KART in RED (EXCELLENT RUNNER)
- MCD Central Diff Crown Wheel Gear Z25 [021401S0]
- National Kiang Nan Optical Instrument XSP 12 Biomicroscope in Wooden Carry Box
- Williams Fw05 A.Merzario 1976 Retired Japanese Gp 1 43 Spark S4049 Model
- MINICHAMPS 1 43 OPEL KADETT D CARAVAN 1979 FEUERWEHR DORTMUND
- BRAND NEW LEGO Star Wars Y-Wing Fighter 7658
- [Toys Hero] In hand Transformers Perfect Effect PE-DX06 Beats War Beast Gorira
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...