Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- HengLong 3888A-1 2.4G Radio RC 1 16 Simulation German King Tiger Tank Sound
- Le Toy Van - Holiday Campervan Toys
- PORSCHE 911 TURBO 1977 GREEN Minichamps 125066118
- Porsche 997 Gt3 Le Mans 2010 1 43 Spark Sp2585 Model
- PORSCHE 911 TARGA 993 green blue Metallic MINICHAMPS 1 43 Boitage porsche
- NEW SEALED LEGO TECHNIC 42074 2 Models In 1 Racing Yacht 8-14 Construction Set
- 35 WWE wrestling figures - used but in very good condition
- 1 6 DRAGON GERMAN 28TH SS DIV LT OFFICER MP-40 SMG+P-38 RUSSIA BBI DID 21 WW2
- 1985 Dwarf Adventurer 0306 01 D4 Nardur Citadel Fighter Warhammer Army Dwarven
- HEAT EXCHANGER BRASS ROUND IDEAL FOR MINIATURE STEAM ENGINE MODEL
- Batman - Designer Series Batman By Mike Résine De Mignola Statue Dc Direct
- DIY Kit Threel X 3K Frame RS2306 2750KV Motor 30A ESC with PDB for FPV Quadcopte
- 50 10-Sided Dice Random 5 x 10 D10. High City Books. Free Shipping
- HOT WHEELS FIRE RODS '80S CORVETTE 26 RED & WHITE W+
- Citroen C4 Cactus 2014 Yellow NOREV 1 18 NV181650 Model
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...