Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“BRAND NEW - MINT IN BOX”|
|Brand:||DC Collectibles||Character Family:||BATMAN|
|Recommended Age Range:||AGES 14 AND UP|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 2.4G RC TANK HENG LONG Panzer iv F2 Radio Remote Control BB Shoot Tank
- Educa 17679 - Entering the bedroom, Jan Patrik Krasny 6000 pieces Genuine Puzzle
- 1 18 1951 Renault Break - Ivory
- 1 43 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. 7 Glendale 1955
- (B) Polistil BSA VICTOR 500 MX TRIALS MOTORBIKE - MT 19
- LEGO Star Wars 9498 Tiin's Jedi Starfighter 9498 (SEALED BAGS OPEN BOX)
- BRUNO SAMMARTINO LEGENDS OF PRO WRESTLING ACTION FIGURES SERIES 7 & 13 MOC
- GI Joe Collectors Club COBRA INFERNO BAT (v2) 100% COMPLETE B.A.T.
- Shadows of Mexico World of Darkness - VAMPIRE - White Wolf WW55201
- SPIDER-MAN CLASSICS. SERIES 2. 6 RHINO WITH 13 POINTS OF ARTICULATION. NEW. UNO
- Meng Model MNGSS-005 US Cougar 6 x 6 MRAP Vehicle
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...