Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 28mm dark ages saga - normans 4pts 20 figures - battle group (32154)
- CORGI BEATLES COLLECTION. BEDFORD VAL MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR BUS .1997. NEW BOXED
- LEGO SET 4706 HARRY POTTER FORBIDDEN CORRIDOR COMPLETE AND INSTRUCTIONS 2001
- Transformers animated takara TA-33 rodimus autobot team commander MOSC
- 1 6 Scale Super Flexible European Shape Female Seamless Body - Normal Skin
- COLOSSUS BOWEN STATUE VERSION SUPER CHROME NO SIDESHOW XM KOTOBUKIYA
- Bronco 1 35 35212 sWS 60cm Infrared Searchlight Carrier UHU
- SCALEXTRIC 1960'S FORD GT40 blueE USED UNBOXED
- Radio Control RC Airsoft Heng Long Army War Model Battle BB Firing T-90 Tank
- Pathfinder Models 1 43 Scale PFM10 - 1964 Jensen 2CV8 1 Of 600 Green
- 1 43 Holden VX Commodore - HRT (J.Bright) 2002 Auto Art 60265
- OPEL KADETT A CARAVAN 1962-65 blue blue MINICHAMPS 1 43
- Duplo Lego Mixed Large Assortment - 250 plus peices
- McFarlane NHL Legends 12 Wayne Gretzky Edmonton Oilers WHITE jersey
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...