Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Games Workshop Warhammer Orruk Warboss Orruks Orcs BNOS New Sprues Sigmar Orc
- Miniroute 023 1995 Citroen Jumpy Van Light Brown 1 43
- LEGO 21132 Minecraft The Jungle Temple - BRAND NEW UNOPENED -
- Wireless RC Tank Robot Wi-Fi Android iOS Phone Tablet Control Remote With Camera
- 1 6 JIAOU DOLL JOK-12D-YS Steel Skeleton Detachable Foot Strong Male Body
- Diamond Select Toys Marvel Gallery Jean Grey PVC Figure
- Carrera Porsche 911 GT3 RSR Lechner Racing Carrera Race Taxi -CA27566
- Original SKYRC D200 Dual Balance Charger Discharger Soldering Station Car
- 36 x PERSONALISED FUN FACE MASKS - STAG HEN PARTY - SEND US YOUR PIC - FREE P&P
- Porsche 911 Targa 4S Limited Exclusive Edition of 300 - Spark 1 18 wax02100029
- Caterpillar® 1 50 scale Cat 308C CR Hydraulic Excavator - Diecast Masters 85129
- Kyosho 1 43 Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 Fuji Speedway Midnight Purple from Japan
- Ty Original Beanie Baby- Valentino bear born 14 2 1994 (Rare) Errors 1st Gen
- WWE Wrestling Figure Of goldUST ELITE COLLECTION
- ERTL Collectibles Outdoor Sportsman Fly Fisherman 12 Figure NIP VHTF
- DC UNIVERSE LEX LUTHER orange LANTERN CORPS JLA ANTI MONITOR CLASSIC LEGENDS
- 10 CLASSIC METAL WARHAMMER HIGH ELF SWORD MASTERS OF HOETH PART PAINTED (341)
- Trumpeter 1 35 HH-65C Dolphin U.S. Coast Guard Helicopter Model Kit
- Carrera 27511 Evolution Ferrari 458 Italia GT2 at Racing, no.56
- Veron veronite model aircraft boxes
- Quebec board game new in shrink wrap
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...