Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Warhammer 40k Gothic Ruins Scenery Terrain 4 Pieces & Rubble
- Matchbox 56 BMC 1 x gold 1 x orange
- Bulk buy lego parts110 zz291
- Transformers Legends LG-53 Broadside & Repugnus Action Figure NEW
- 1 6 Women Female Action Figure Body w Clothes Stand for Hot Toys Phicen Head
- FLASH DC COMICS MULTIVERSE UNIVERSE JUSTICE LEAGUE AMERICA BARRY ALLEN JLU WEST
- Border Break 1 35 Cougar Type 1 Heavy Weapon Class-A
- M b FLY car FERRARI 365 GTB 4 le mans 24hr 1974 ref a-651 88077
- Boston - City Puzzle Magnets in premium tin can. Extragoods. Brand New
- Kings Models 1 43 1950 Ferrari 166 SC Jaguar Press Version Clemente Biondetti
- Chevrolet Corvette C6 Zr1 No. 74 Lemans 2011
- HOT WHEELS DELIVERY DAIRY DELIVERY TOOTSIE ROLL POPS W+
- Lego Minifigures Harry Potter 71022 full set of 22 incl Graves Fantastic Beasts
- Transformers Prime - Terrorcon Cliffjumper - MOSC
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...