Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 60cm Harry Bear 2 Asstd - Giant Teddy golden Brown From Keel Toys
- CNE574 Carbon Fibre Side Frame Set, Swift 550, Century Helicopters, UK New
- Ingenious Toys Football Brand New Box SetSport Soccer Game Playable City Pitch
- 1 43 AYRTON SENNA WILLIAMS FW15 ESTORIL TEST 1994 430 941002 VERSION
- TOYOTA YARIS WRC WINNER RALLY OF SUEDE 2017 J-M LATVALA OR HANNINEN IXO 1 43
- LEGO Star Wars 7965 Millennium Falcon BNSIB
- Bandai Src Great Mazinger Kurogane Finish Action Figure
- 65037 LUSTRE LUMINAIRE LAMPE DRAGON HEROIC FANTASY RESINE DRAGO CRANIO
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Warriors of Chaos Marauders 43
- Airfix 1 24 Royal Navy BAe Sea Harrier FRS1 Model Kit. BNIB. Rare.
- The Pro 1 6 Scale Figure by TB League Phicen Executive Replicas
- Scalextric Tri-ang Vintage 1960's K1 GO - KART in red unboxed
- 4C42 Toys White Speed Adjustable 4CH 6-Axis Gyro 720P RC Drone LED
- Vtech Toot-Toot Drivers Amusement Park (1-5 Years) 80-504003
- NZG 1 50 Scale Diecast Model 299 - Cat PR-450 Profiler
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...