Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Thames and Kosmos Magic gold Set Magicians Kit
- Mercedes Benz 300 SL Gullwing (1955) Diecast Model Car 940039002
- LEGO MINI FIGURES BUNDLE Mix 30 figures Accessories Excellent condition
- WCW NWO LEX LUGER & THREE OTHER FIGURES LEX LUGER
- 1 6 MORTERO ALEMAN 120 MM Carro de Municion Cyber-Hobby
- 1989 Mechanical Batman Japanese Windup DC Comics
- Tamiya Nissan 370Z Fairlady Z Heritage Edition Model Kit (Scale 1 24) 24348 NEW
- HPI Savage 2,7PS, 15ccm OCTANE Petrol Enginge GT15C Zweitakt with Seilzugstart H
- MIMB Ravensburger Grand Canal in Venice 3000 Piece Puzzle Sealed Mint 1.8kg
- Rare Dinky Toys Triumph TR2 Sports Touring Car - 1950's Dinky Toys Cars
- Minichamps - Renault R19 Cabriolet 1992 - 1 43
- Norev 1 43 Scale - 476702 Peugeot 607 Dark Metallic Green Diecast model Car
- LEGO Technic 8047 Compact Excavator - BRAND NEW SEALED BOX
- Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...