Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR 722 GT 1 18
- Hot Toys 1 6 Scale MMS292 Avengers Age of Ultron - Ultron Mark I Figure MISB
- Woodyland City Railway Accessories Set (39-Piece)
- DALLAS COWBOYS ULTIMATE MCFARLANE, BOBBLE HEAD, STARTING LINEUP, AND MORE LOT
- G I Joe Huge Lot 1990s 12 Dolls AccessoriesHelmets Weapons 2 Germans
- McFarlane Comics Toys Detailed 6 COMMANDO SPAWN Fantasy horror figure NICE
- HEDGE SECTIONS 28mm wargames made to order
- Trumpeter 06714 700 USS Kitty Hawk CV-63
- FTX7971 FTX Punisher Destroyer New Cnc C Hubs (Use 7970)
- Eurographics vw Cool Bus Puzzle (1000-teil, Mehrfarbig)
- 1 43 TRAX TR20K Pre Production HOLDEN FB SPECIAL with certificate
- BEST MODEL BT9681 PORSCHE 908 03 N.20 DNF 1000 KM 1970 SIFFERT-REDMAN 1 43
- NEW CORGI CLASSICS MODEL No.07001 VW LUFTHANSA MINI BUS FACTORY SEALED
- BNIB LEGO 31052 CREATOR Vacation Getaways campervan set
- D1500941 METROPLEX LOOSE W BOX G1 TRANSFORMERS 1985 VINTAGE 100% COMPLETE
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...